Saturday, September 12, 2009

First Post

On Chaotic I share a profile with my brother, we go by screen name GaurdianLowe. My brother likes the Underworlders, while i like Danians, Overworlders, and I favor the Mipedians. So since these are my first posts, and I love mipedians, I would like to overview all the known warbeasts.

So since thats going to be done i would like to tell you what this blog well be about. Since this is Perim's Lands im going to try and focus on a location once a week at least. But ill review creatures, locations, and battlegear, i will not review attacks or mugics ( unless I just cant help myself). Well also talk about flavor text and artwork and what we think is the story and lore behind it. Well i hope you enjoy and if you need to know anything or have a topic you would like for all of us to discuss, please leave a comment, thank you and Lets Get Chaotic!!!

Oh and I must add.... I am not affiliated with the makers of Chaotic, Im just a guy that loves the game and loves to play, analyze the cards and the possible future of the game

No comments: