Saturday, September 26, 2009

Servants of the Elemental Emperors'

As I said I will talk about the servants of Elemental Emperors. The servants fall into a predicular pattern. Each one has the element of their master and the ability to give that element to whomever they choose. They all share the capacity of two mugics. They each form an allegiance with the tribe that their element is best suited with. So we will begin, I will talk about the art and FT; Yall comment with yalls own ideas and well figure out the story together and have fun along the way.


SEERYN: SERVANT OF FIRE

Ok I would like to begin with Seeryn. They packed a lot of stuff into his artwork. I guesse they wanted to make a statement about him. To start off is his fierry battlegear, I'll just post next on their battlegear just to show them. Now also is just me or are there Underworlders in the background that look like they want to attack him. Well then lets move onto his physical form, he looks like he has four arms, a fierry tail, wings and a crown. Now to my favorite part of this card is Seeryn's pet. In his lower left corner is this magmon looking dog. This is peculiar considering underworlders usually work alone, I guesse being new, he didnt read the underworlder handbook lol. I would love for them to make MagDog(LavaPup) a card himself ( Yes I know I hope they wouldnt really name him that). This guy would not be the guy to mess with because if he like destructive mugic he prob, just likes destruction as well.



NOM: SERVANT OF EARTH

This guy just looks like he was thrown together. His emperor must be kind of lazy. I guesse he decideded to throw a limb here a boulder here valah hes done. Just like Seeryn, he has four arms. But his arms are each unique. His eyes glow a greenish blue. He does have a danian-like form. But I wonder if he had that before or did he choose that form. But according to his text I wonder if he even has a emperor or if he serves the Tree of Life. Who knows? I guesse well wait for the story to unfold.




SILV: SERVANT OF AIR

One of two elemental servants that are female. She is entirely made of wind. She has four arms that are carrying four mysterious objects, the one on the right looks like a cube, I cant make out the other ones. She has two legs that just converge into a rush of air. Her personality is strong but gentle according to her FT. She looks like she spends more time with the muges than the warriors.



UNDA: SERVANT OF WATER

Looks like her body is made of water and coral. But I think this like the others is just a form. As she gets out of the water she becomes more solid. Like her hair, its begining to look more and more like a creatures hair. I would also like to point out that she is the only one out of the four, that does not have four arms. In the background you can see two towers, and in the lower left if I can guesse right those are Danians ( could be Khrall but I dont think so).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are these cards ultra rare? DO THEY HAVE A CONNECTION TO HAPTOAD user of all 4 elements. Out of all Unda seems like she is the most powerful of them all

Anonymous said...

cool, my fav is 4 sure unda

Anonymous said...

stats plz

Anonymous said...

I bet that if there is a fourth season of the show, the four elemental servants will be captured by Phelphor and their energy will be harnessed at the maelstromlands to open a door to the Cothica.