Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dragons of Perim

               Ok since dragons have made appearences on many other chaotic blogspots, I thought I would join in with whese amazing Chaotic Dragon-like creatures.  So I will show five of these such creatures and then post four dragon eggs of which I ask if yall would at least click on one, so lets begin and thank you.





Ok starting off with closest tribe of dragons and that is the mipedians.  And being that warbeast are gigantic like dragons I chose Gintanai.  He out of the five Im going to show you is the strongest.  Having Air and Earth 10.  He is viscious, and even destroys his allies.





Aokua starts off as a strong creature but quickly tires out.  And like many other dragons of lore( not the creature lol) he likes to eat and eat a lot.  So he takes daninas as his most delectable snack.






Of the dragons Im showing you, Issaley is my fav with Gintanai being second.  Issaley is like more of todays thought of a dragon, hes a protector, a caretaker.  While he may not breath fire, he is completely made of water and mastered it with water five.  Not only does he have all of that but he also has a mugic.


Ok while he not technically not a dragon hes the closest thing I could find for the danians.  He has wings, a tail, and scales.  Not only that but he had the fire element.




The teeth, tail and the scales are what show this to me as a dragon.  And his talent deals alot of damage just like a dragon would to me.

Adopt one today!

Adopt one today!

Adopt one today!

Adopt one today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my chaotic screen name is lexmark6 and i love danians cause they are really good with 6v6. Though i think Makromil is pretty close looking to a dragon as well.