Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Second Year Anniversery- And its Future

Ok,  Celebrating Chaotic for its two year anniversy is an amazing feat.  While this is true, I would like to also point out that its giving in to its name and becoming apart of the chaos haha.  Everybody is ready to celebrate the new pack coming out so I thought I would share the artwork of some of the cards to come out in "Fire and Stone" & "Storm and Sea"  I would like to thank the other Chaotic Players for posting and sharing these pictures, couldnt have done it without yall.  And I would like to thank Blargers for all the work with the forums and anouncements hes having to make, thank you.  I I would also like to Thank the entire Chaotic team they put so much work into this celebration for us, and for that I am so gratefull :-)
  Raimusa!!!!!!!!  His art looks AAAMMMMAAAZZZIIIINGGGG!!!!!   I know everybody cant wait for kickbutt Overworlder.  I can only hope his ability is just as good.  Not only that I would love for them to make his whip a battle gear.  When the actual card comes out I will be sure to do a Evolution Scan on him : ))))))


According to Chaotic Player - Onslaught( Thank You Onslaught) this creatures name is Lujah.  The only thing that I can be sure on of this card is it is not a underworlder or a danian.  This card could be a m'arrillian but they usually have tenticles or are a little more amorphous looking.  So that leaves us with the overworlders, tribeless, and the mipedians ( Please, I would love for him to be a mipedian).  But since nature surrounds and covers him I would suspect this card to be more likely a Overworlder.  He has shells on his knees, a vine on his arms, rocks coming out of him.  So I would suspect him to have water and earth.  Because of his amphibian-like appearance and his claws he could be a mipedian and have air but this is not likely.  Its strange how he is looking at the rose, on the rock, on his shoulder.  Overall whatever tribe this creature takes place in I will respect it.


Thank you again (Onslaught)...... This art of Tassanil will be redone for its very violent nature (agreed).  But while this is very violent, I cant wait for him to come out because the original Tassanil was the creature to get me into the danians.  If he is even a little closely comparable to the original, he will give a little wind to the danians who are finally start to pick up speed and being used.  Im hoping he will able to work along side the new Queene Illixia.  Bottem line is he is a cool creature with cool artwork.


Ok not much to say about this card.  His name is Kemmosh,  by looking at his artwork we can most likely agree he is a underworlder.  And by him working on this armor it would most likely suggest that he is either a support character or he works with battlegear. 




   Ok, on to Dractyl!!!!  I love the names that some of the other Chaotic Players have nick named him.  (Dractyl: Shadow Knight, or Demon Chicken) lol........  This version of Dractyl is very Underworldy......  So without comfirmation, we cannot say for sure this is Dractyl( Yeah Right )  .......... He does look like he has visited the Carnival of Confusion.  The horns and dark armor make him look very Menacing.  Cant wait for DEMON CHICKEN to make his appearance......


       I would also like to mention that me and my brother have had a Chaotic Divorce with our Accounts HAHA...  So Im no longer GuardianLowe ....  I have now split my cards across four accounts, so you may find me as one of these- Empath, LostEmpath, ShadowLowe, or my Mipedian account TitanTempest!!!! (favorite)

 And I again would like to thank Everyone that plays apart of Chaotic-  the Card makers, the encoders that let us have a virtual chaotic world, the moderators, the marketers, EVERYONE!!!! And especially the players and buyers---  While we may have too much order in our real life, we are only a card away from it becoming a little CHAOTIC.

No comments: