Sunday, October 11, 2009

Underworld Counters

         Sorry, I havent posted anything this week,  the weekends are my only free time.  So Ill always at least have one post on the weekend.  So Lets talk about a new system they have put on the underworlders.  This is the counter system.  And no not the mugic counter system lol, but the unique counters that the three cards have below. 

                

          Khybon the busy little bee of the Underworld.  Hes always trying to build trinkets or fix locations.  This scan of him is like his title, overseeing a magma dam.  So his effect is relating to his new job description, so by expending a great amount of fire five times he can destroy the dam and the magma will rush forward to the engaged creatures.  This deals a great amount damage, while this is usefull it will require a great use of strategy not to code both your opponent and your creature.  So Khybon sports the expend and counter trend, so I guesse he likes to keep up with the fashions.



         Kiru, oh how I know you love to visit my site.  His counters are based on how when he wins a combat he becomes a better leader.  And because he was originaly from the overworld he doesnt teach his subject to cause more damage, no instead he encourages them to live better and to have more energy.  I love Kiru, underworlders are not my choice of creatures but he has a mysterious backstory and thats what I love about every creature. Each has their own story and are unique, even to their selves, they just like us are diffent everyday and are never the same person.  Thats why I like to do evolution scans to see where they began and to see where they are going.


         Ok I cant wait until they unvale another Stelgar episode.  WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOOOUUUU!!!!!! : (      Now that he is vicously mutated, he is like the original and is constantly growing.  Now we're not sure yet if he needs sunlight as in the past.  But doesnt no matter what he needs.....isnt he great, I mean he doesnt even have to battle and he gains amazing energy and disciplines.
   



No comments: