Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Possible Card art and Other Pics










Ok Aivenna and Nivenna Arts come attached together...... THIS NEVER OCCURED TO ME!!!!  I think this is pretty cool, considering their sisters.  If I could make this my Sig I would because even though I like pure tribe decks......  I love when in the storyline the tribes work together :-)


Ok this is Spyder.... Its hard to see.  He is hidden in the 2Year Banner art. So I cropped him and tinted it so it have some red in it, instead of it being all gold.  This creature we have seen on the show but has not make an appearance as a card yet so Im sure many of you Underworld players are ready for him to make his debue...


Ok I found this pic..... Im not sure if its new Maxxors, but well see.  Its not as vivid as other cards and it quite longer then most so this could be fan art.....



Ok, this looks familiar but im not sure so I posted it anyways.... It looks like an attack - somethin like do blank blank damage if the opposing creature is of the same tribe..... Just let me know if this card is a known card...... Thank Yall and have a good night :-)

1 comment:

Hikeda said...

Maxxor is actually an original design by Kary Ran[something]... (I don't want to butcher his name more). Someone took his linear and colored it.

The next picture is Infight, a attack released in ZotH.

Nice find with Spyder, and the new tassinal looks awesome.